Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Handyman position to be based in our Nadi Showroom. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate must have extensive experience as a maintenance carpenter/ handyman or trades person with maturity and ability to carry out general maintenance on commercial property.
- Advance skills in carpentry, joinery, painting, plumbing, tiling and Gib work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general maintenance.
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and efficient person.
- Must be good with tools and have an eye for detail.
- Be a team player and be willing to work odd hours.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 20th May, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.