We are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to join our team!
We are offering competitive market salary and medical insurance benefit for the right skill set.
- Advance skills in carpentry, joinery, painting, plumbing, tiling and Gib work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general maintenance.
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and efficient person.
- Must be good with tools and have an eye for detail.
- Be a team player and be willing to work odd hours.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than 30th September 2023
Assistant Manager HR
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (2)
Carpenters Motors – Senior Electrician (LMR Workshop Lautoka) on September 7, 2023 Full Time