The Royal Suva Yacht Club is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to manage the RSYC Marina and Maintenance.
The duties will vary according to the daily demands with the primary responsibility of general maintenance and operations of the marina. In this position, you will report to the Club General Manager and work closely with the Club’s Office Bearers.
Desirable Skills & Duties
- Ensure that RSYC safety guidelines are always adhered to
- Monitor all casual visitations of non-member vessels
- Maintain the moorings, slipways and locker spaces
- Maintain marina along with ground and building maintenance and cleanliness
- The ability to multitask, follow direction and deliver exemplary customer service to our members are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Applicants who are experienced with carpentry and other maintenance preferred
Applications with CV are to be addressed to:
The General Manager
Royal Suva Yacht Club
P O Box 335
or Email to: [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applications must be received by close of day on 17/12/2023