Hornibrook NGI Limited is a major construction company based in Lae. The company is an equal opportunity employer based in Lae, Morobe Province of Papua New Guinea and currently has an immediate vacancy for a qualified and suitable person for:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the property and gardeners within the HNGI Property. The position is Port Moresby based.
The following are the requirements for this role:
- Minimum of Grade 10
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Can perform small general maintenance and repair jobs that don’t require a licensed carpenter, plumber, electrician, welder or other tradesperson
- Leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Possess a valid PNG Class 1 & 3 driver’s licence and preferably experiences in Admin Driving
- Be of sober habits, possess excellent work ethics and be able to work extra hours, as and when required;
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are to forward their application together with current updated CV, work references and certificates to;
The HR Manager
Hornibrook NGI Ltd
P.O. Box 1812, Lae.MP
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: Friday, 20th January, 2023
Related Jobs (30)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time