Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights , our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer
What is the job?
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Guest Services Agent will be responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in and out, rooming of all hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting on guest inquiries. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact well with guests, colleagues and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, brand and Company
Your day to day
- You’ll be responsible for activities relevant to reception.
- Handles check in and out, rooming of all hotel guests, foreign exchange
- Assists on guest inquiries.
- Assists Front Office personnel in check-in & check-out during the night shift,
- Prepares register guest report/high balance
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualification of certificate III in hospitality with previous 5 star experiences in Front Office or Reservations,
- Proficiency in the use of PMS Opera, MS Office, and Cash handling to be selected for this role,
- Effective Communication skills for guests and colleagues interaction including others,
- Ability to interact well with guests, colleagues and third parties reflecting highly on the hotel, brand and Company
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Friday 03rd February, 2023.
Related Jobs (20)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time