Your day to day
Our Guest Services Agent are the face of our hotel and with your dynamic personality and great communication skills you will create memorable guest experiences for our guests every step of the way – from arrival through to departure identifying and anticipating their needs.
The role also includes instant service center duties.
This means you’ll be liaising directly with our valued guests face-to-face, via instant service center phone, creating a memorable check in and out experience, settling of accounts, responding to phone queries and reservations, as well as demonstrating strong knowledge of the hotel and local area. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home all whilst delivering on our True Hospitality Service.
What we need from you
Guest Services Agent will efficiently and effectively create a friendly and efficient guest experience throughout the hotel consistently. They will support the ‘one team’ approach to deliver the Holiday Inn brand standards.
- Previous experience working in the hotel or travel industry would be an advantage
- Positive and Passionate about delivering a memorable guest experience
- Experience with hotel systems such as Opera PMS preferred
- Qualifications in Hotel Management would also be an advantage
- Flexible availability – morning, evening, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
What we offer
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, you will also be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
The Grand Pacific Hotel is on an historic journey as we transit into our Luxury & Lifestyle collection of becoming “InterContinental Grand Pacific Hotel Suva”
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
How to Apply
You can send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant