Kokomo Resorts Limited is seeking an experienced and qualified Guest Relations Officer based at Kokomo Private Island, Kadavu.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check guest profiles and guest history prior to the guest arrival and be familiar with all the information using correct form of address and being culturally aware.
- Be familiar with the daily arrival and departure run sheet, updates and the notice board.
- Good knowledge of internal procedures, e.g. telephone procedures and etiquette, crisis management and departmental responsibilities.
- Familiarity with travel agents and VIP background information.
- General understanding of the Front Office, Housekeeping & FB operations in regards to guest accommodation.
- Maintain a friendly and polite rapport with guests.
- Be familiar with all the Emergency procedures (fire, accident, etc.)
- Be familiar with First aid and the location and basic use of the First aid kit.
- Handle cash, credit card payments, deposits, and prepare cashier daily report.
- Relay internal and external messages accurately to resort guests.
- Basic guest complaint handling, ensuring to inform FOM & department involved.
- Prepare the ‘Daily Report’ email and send to all departments with any necessary updates during the day.
- Follow up any handover from previous shifts.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager
- Prepare all guest collateral including arrival cards, departure letters, guest bills and postcards.
Qualification & Attributes:
- A bachelor’s degree/diploma in hospitality management or another related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of experience working in a resort as a Guest Relations Officer, or similar related position.
- Should be a customer-focused person with a thorough understanding of the hospitality industry’s standards.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Good communication skills/telephone skills.
Please note we will only be considering applicants who meet the minimum qualifications outlined above.
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on Monday 18th July, 2022