Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ensuring 5* guest experience at all times
- Create with his /her team a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the lobby.
- Oversee all the arrivals, departures including VIP guests; ensure communication to staff of any upcoming special requirements
- Interacts with guests on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on the quality of product, service levels, and overall satisfaction
- Delivers plans and objectives where guest relations initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Manages the guest relations team fostering a culture of growth, development, and performance within the department
- Handles any customer objections, comments, or complaints; provides a response as soon as possible while the guest is still at the hotel
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audits, performing follow-up as required.
- Highly visible role located in the hotel lobby and mobile
Qualities we are looking for In our Guest Relations Manager
- Flexibility and a positive, Yes I can! Attitude
- An eye for detail
- Is a creative problem-solver.
- Passionate about creating extraordinary service.
- Be guest-oriented and constantly exceed their expectations.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in guest relations at least a minimum of three years in a 5-star property of similar size.
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style.
- Must be proficient in Windows and Microsoft office suite as well as working knowledge of Opera systems.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees, and telephone contact to email@example.com OR
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P 0 Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji no later than 5pm, Friday 10th June 2022.
Only applicants meeting the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.