GUEST ACTVITIES SUPERVISOR (x1), STEWARDESS (x1)
Kokomo Private Island Fiji is seeking an experienced qualified Guest Activities Supervisor and Stewardess based at Kokomo Private Island, Kadavu.
The duties and responsibilities of the Guest Activities Supervisor and Stewardess but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all facilities are available in excellent condition to guests at all times.
- To maintain proper and accurate controls by regular checks on all equipment through the Weekly Equipment
Check System to ensure that:
- There is always sufficient equipment in stock for guest use at all times.
- All equipment is maintained in good condition at all times.
- Respond to any and all injuries and incidents and properly complete risk management paperwork.
- Ensure Baywatch beach area is clean and tidy daily every morning.
- Must ensure towels are neatly stocked and plenty of supply in the storage hut.
- Daily check at the shackle and bolt system to ensure the pontoon is secured.
- Monitor facility by making rounds to ensure fields/courts remain playable and safe, and to turn on and off lights at the appropriate time.
- Must maintain the highest standards of personal conduct, friendliness, courtesy and helpfulness in dealing with guests.
- Execute an opening/closing checklist for each scheduled shift.
- Must always maintain the exterior of the fishing vessels.
- Host and serve guests onboard for various activities.
- Helping with deck work including cleaning and polishing surfaces, scrubbing the hull, or organizing storage areas
- Participating in safety drills, lifeboat training, and other emergency procedures
- Making sure that cabins are clean and orderly at all times, and that guests have everything they need while on board
- Must have previous experience working with Sports.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Must have strong work ethic, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be certified in First Aid, CPR-PR, AED.
- Must be customer service orientated.
If you are suitably qualified for one of the above positions and ready to join our team based in Kadavu, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on Wednesday 20th July, 2022.
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant