Monier Limited the single largest producer, supplier and distributor or construction materials and building products in PNG is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and highly motivated individual for the following position:
Group Security Operations Manager
To organize and oversee daily security operations ensuring protection of company equipment, resources and staff. Implement company guidelines to maintain security standards whilst ensuring manpower allocation, cost management, routine checks and response to teams.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols, and procedures.
- Control Budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruit Train, Supervise and Induction of security officers, guards before commencing employment.
- Attend to meetings with Dept Heads to determine operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events and emergencies.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
- Provide relevant weekly and monthly reports for Executive Management Team.
- Create reports for management on security status across the Group.
- Manage & ensure effective Roster changes and implementation.
- Ensure all Guard Supervisors and managers comply with relevant company policies & procedures.
- Responsible for providing leadership, advice and counsel to management on security policy and practices. Identifies exposures and to recommend and develop corrective plans as appropriate.
- Conduct Site reviews, write audit/review reports, review findings and make recommendations for line management and/or supervisors/coordinators.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of security personnel and staff.
- Establish/maintain robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer process to enable delivery of viable security responses.
- Ensure compliance of safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazard.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management or other related business
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in the same field
- Senior Police or Military background
- Excellent Police and Military networking in PNG
- Management and Leadership experience.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to: Monier Limited office at Saraga Street 6 mile along with Cover letter, Updated CV with current passport size photo and names of 3 active referees and copy of your Vaccination Card.
Applications should be addressed to:
Group HR Manager
P.O. Box 734, Por Moresby. NCD.
Applications close on COB Friday, 19th May 2023. Position is POM based. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.