Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fijian-owned company dedicated to providing quality holiday and lifestyle experiences whilst preserving cultural values and the surrounding environment.
Ahura is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular, multi award-winning and iconic resorts: the family-favourite – Malolo Island Resort, and the luxury escape for adults-only with Fiji’s only authentic over-water accommodation – Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are seeking a suitably qualified industry professional with outstanding knowledge and expertise in high-end product delivery to join our management team as Group Reservations Manager.
This position is based in Nadi and we offer a competetive salary package. Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 4-5 years experience as a Reservations/Revenue Manager or Supervisor in a 4-5 star hotel/resort
- Excellent attention to detail and an uncompromising commitment to standards
- Strong leadership, organizational and time management skills
- High computer literacy and essential experience in the Opera Reservations and Property Management system
- Higly developed communciation and interpersonal and skills
- Experience in staff management, rostering and ability to effectively train and develop key personnel
- Strong analytical ability, yield/inventory management and forecasting monitoring and control
- Strong guest and staff focus
If you share our values, possess the above qualifications and want to work with a dynamic team, then send your CV to:
Director of Sales & Marketing
Email: [email protected]
Applications Close 30th April 2023
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time