Monier Limited is the single largest producer, supplier and distributer of construction materials and building products in PNG is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and highly motivated individual for the following position:
Group Property Co-Ordinator
Assist Security & Property Manager in ensuring all company properties are kept in a good state of repair and enforce Tenancy Agreement for both internal and external lease.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations;
- Ensuring tenants comply with Housing Agreements Policy by ensuring concerned parties understands and are aware of all Rules and Regulations stipulated therein.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Play a part in resolving all client/tenant conflicts and complaints and enforces occupancy policies and procedures.
- Keep an updated listing of all company properties and keep Management updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Company Properties are always maintained and kept clean.
- Conduct Monthly Inspections on all Company Properties to ensure cleanliness, hygiene, and discipline.
- Help screen, plan and select tenants, solve tenant issues, and oversee eviction in case of violation of housing agreement.
- Plan all maintenance and repair works in liaison with maintenance services; repairs, and ensure that the property is being taken care of at all given times.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Establish & maintain clear communication and relationship with HR/Security/Safety teams and ensure harmony amongst tenants.
- Ensure Tenant conflicts/grievances a resolved in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in real estate or sales
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must have a valid Class 4 Driver license.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to: Monier Limited office at Saraga Street 6 mile along with Cover letter, Updated CV with current passport size photo and names of 3 active referees.
Applications should be addressed to:
Group HR Manager
PO. Box 734, Port Moresby. NCD
Applications close on COB Friday 31st March 2023. Position is POM based. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.