At Fijian Holdings Limited, our core values are; Growing our People, Progress in our Culture, Innovative in our Solutions, integrity in our Dealings and Play Together to Win. Our People and Our Values are critical in delivering our shareholder values and center to this ls innovation; to reset our future with a more focused and aligned organization.
We are now looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced and qualified IT Officer who shares the same values, commitment to integrity and is experienced to deliver IT services.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the IT functions of ail business units within the FHL Group. This includes ensuring that Users get maximum benefits including regular review and improvement of IT performance. As Group IT Officer, the ability to present and anticipate the business needs with suitable and cost effective IT solutions will be a key result of the role. The role will be based at Level 7, Ra Marama House in Suva and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Delivers and presents accurate and timely support to roll-out new applications with business value adding insights;
- Responsible for effective and timely IT support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports with acceptable risk levels;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks and follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault of set Up a system;
- Prioritizes and manages open cases and respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with stakeholders and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Leads and continuously work on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Ensures that the IT risks, vulnerability, recovery and security portfolio of the business is proactively managed and updated;
- Proactively engage staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems. or resolve issues and provide awareness, opportunities and key areas for improvements;
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment, replace parts as required and set up new users’ accounts, profiles and deal with password issues.
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Possess five years of similar and successful experience as an IT Officer from 2 multi-location and multiple-entity operation;
- Tertiary qualification of a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university with a Microsoft/Cisco CCNA Certification is a plus;
- Performed security, vulnerability, infrastructure review, DR and IT risk assessment with successful history of uncompromised systems; + Have a practical approach in prioritizing, planning, delegating & deprioritizing business targets based on value and expectations, capable of delivering under pressure;
- Integrity in business dealings and assertive in ensuring ethical business practice including advisory to multiple stakeholders and entities. A team player with a strong service ethic, reliable and efficient;
- Practical experience in network support, such as Wi-Fi, VPN, routers, switches and firewall and a strong sense of information security and cyber security is an added advantage;
- Solid experience in supporting PC hardware/software, MS Windows 10, MS Windows Server, MS Office, VMWare environment, M5 Exchange and other major software packages;
- Effective communication skills to engage internal & external stakeholders with critical thinking processes and ability to simplify information into layman terms;
- Understands Business Model Reviews and conversant in suggesting muttiple avenues to enhance efficiency and performance of business initiatives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the link provided and complete your application.
Applications close at 4 pm on Wednesday 6 April 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant