Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited has an exciting opening for dynamic individuals to join us in the following key roles to be based in Suva. If you are passionate about being part of a large and diverse organization and dream success, then this is the opportunity for YOU!
- Oversee daily finance operations from accounts finalization, budget preparation, managing bank finances and funds to cash flow and preparation and consolidation of all accounts.
- Responsible for overseeing accounts reconciliation, general ledger, balance sheets, budgeting, forecasting, P&L, cost centre control, audit and financial analysis.
- Analysing and interpreting month end results for regional management and reporting of key statistical figures to Group Head Office.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department and design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers and expenses.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations.
- Ensure compliance with local and statutory reporting
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting/Financial Management.
- CPA qualification is preferred.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and practices including tax, cash flow, cost accounting and financial accounting.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Strong commercial and business acumen, team-oriented,
hands-on, meticulous, independent in resolving issues, highly dependable and committed to meet multiple deadlines
If you fit the criteria for the above position and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written applications and resume stating qualifications and experiences to the under-mentioned no later than 26th May 2023.
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]
Related Jobs (10)
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Nadi on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Pacific Credit Assurance Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Assistant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Entity Controller on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Receivable on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Finance Assistant on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Finance and Grants Officer on May 22, 2023 Full Time