Based at our Head Office at Fiji Gateway Hotel in Nadi, and reporting to our Group Financial Controller, the Group Finance Manager we are looking for:
- Should be well equipped with Fiji Tax Law and it’s interpretation; supporting with developing aligning & maintaining organizational financial reporting using best accounting practices.
- Reconciliation of accounts and is able to deliver exceptionally well-articulated reports, within short time frame for Executive level reporting.
- Developing and maintaining reporting systems and procedures for financial management accountability.
- Assist with the oversight of Budgets and PnL developed within the finance team for the organization.
- Executes on the delivery of accounting related activities within the Group Financial Controllers ambit including creditor account operations, accounting systems, purchasing, supply asset management and internal controls.
To be successfully shortlisted for this role, you would:
- Be an existing qualified accountant
- CPA or working towards would be most advantageous & affiliated with a local Accounting Institute
- Preferably should have 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years spent in a similar sized resort property.
- Experience and exposure in a similar role and/or Senior Finance Management position
- Experience in SAGE would be most valuable & armed with a high degree of acumen in using Excel functionalities
- Pragmatic thinker, curious & creative and enjoys being part of a high-performing team
- Ability to travel to our island resorts
Closing date: 22nd April, 2022