As the Groundsman you will be reporting directly to the Security Coordinator.
- Ensure all cleaning tools are properly kept and stored away.
- Observe safe work practices in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain the surrounding lawns and gardens.
- Recommend improvements to site surroundings and premises.
- Work closely and maintain communications with staff.
- Able to provide support for other functions when required.
- Have the strength and fitness needed to utilize heavy equipment.
Skills and Experience.
- Ability to work outside regular scheduled hours, to be available for emergency and/ or pre-arranged work.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to integrate habits and practices of ongoing review and evaluation to ensure continuous improvement and development of the role.
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to perform strenuous physical labor on a daily basis.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Organizing & Planning.
- Reliability & Initiative.
- Team player.
Bring your difference and be part of something remarkable!
All applications must be submitted online or by email: [email protected] , by 4:00pm 30th Jan, 2023.
Related Jobs (50)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time
IRI Gap Analysis Request for Proposal (RFP) – Melanesia on February 1, 2023 Consultant