Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
British American Tobacco Samoa
As the Groundsman you will be reporting directly to the Security Coordinator.
- Ensure all cleaning tools are properly kept and stored away.
- Observe safe work practices in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain the surrounding lawns and gardens.
- Recommend improvements to site surroundings and premises.
- Work closely and maintain communications with staff.
- Able to provide support for other functions when required.
- Have the strength and fitness needed to utilize heavy equipment.
Skills and Experience.
- Ability to work outside regular scheduled hours, to be available for emergency and/ or pre-arranged work.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to integrate habits and practices of ongoing review and evaluation to ensure continuous improvement and development of the role.
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to perform strenuous physical labor on a daily basis.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Organizing & Planning.
- Reliability & Initiative.
- Team player.
Bring your difference and be part of something remarkable!
All applications must be submitted online or by email: [email protected] , by 4:00pm 30th Jan, 2023.
Related Jobs (76)
Retail Processing Consultant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Broiler Farm Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Inventory Clerk on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Farm Supervisor on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Layer Farm Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time