Tourism Fiji’s primary role is to promote Fiji as a world class tourist destination for the purpose of maximising sustainable and long term benefits to Fiji.
During the global pandemic, Tourism Fiji is focussed on keeping Fiji in the hearts and minds of consumers around the world, and ensuring they know Fiji is a wonderful place to visit.
We are seeking a results oriented individual who is passionate about Fiji and has the ability to integrate Brand guidelines and creative briefs and execute successful design outputs to join our Nadi based team in the role of:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the key accountabilities include:
- Designing and formatting of corporate reports, infographics and other ad hoc content including design production of all digital and print materials for Tourism Fiji Events
- Conceptualise and execute advertising campaign visuals across different media including print, digital and broadcast
- Schedule and prioritise a process of developing creative outputs for use across Tourism Fiji’s channels
- Provide input to creative briefs and development of cross-channel creative campaigns based on each brief
- Work closely with the CMO, during implementation and project management to realise the creative vision of Tourism Fiji
- Collaborate within the team and external creative agencies to ensure all project expectations are satisfactorily met within required timelines
- Maintain high level of Tourism Fiji brand standards and quality control across portfolio.
Qualifications, Experience and Essential Attributes:
- The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified with major coursework in Graphic Design or related discipline. At least 3 years of professional experience in design and motion graphics
- Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet able to identify, respect and work creatively within set guidelines
- Ability to communicate visually and interchangeably with different audience
- Have the motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software
- Able to fit into a fast-paced work environment and turn projects around quickly
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude with a high quality service standard and ownership of work
- High attention to detail with creative materials and proof reading skills
- Good knowledge of video editing tools like Premier Pro & After Effects
- Adaptable and flexible to work in different time zones and after hours.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Confidential applications should be emailed to email@example.com quoting “Graphic Designer” in the subject title.
Please submit an updated resume, portfolio link and cover letter containing names of three referees; outlining your proven experience of how you meet the criteria stated above with salary expectation addressed to the :
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 9217, Nadi Airport, Fiji
Phone (679) 672 2433
Applications close at 4.00 pm on Sunday, 6th February, 2022 and interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. Only those who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Vinaka Vakalevu.
Tourism Fiji is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thu 27 Jan 2022