Morris Hedstrom is Fiji’s largest wholesale and retail organization with a chain of Supermarkets and Homemaker (variety) Stores. We are seeking to recruit a suitable qualified and experienced Graphic Designer to be based at our Head Office in Suva.
- Innovatively design and formulate artwork concepts related to Morris Hedstrom products and services.
- Responsible for the layout of newspaper adverts/concepts & carry out all other promotion related artwork.
- Formulate and design billboard and advertising flyers etc.
- Create graphic presentations that communicate emphasis, insight, viewpoint, and similar visual impressions.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and assist with marketing and advertising strategies.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Quark Express applications.
- Familiar with the fundamental rules of high/low resolution, dpi, graphic design, and typography.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
We will offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to grow with us.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to [email protected] no later than Monday 18th July, 2022