We are searching for enthusiastic self-starters to join our new Graduate Trainee Program in the following fields;
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and FInance
- Sales and Marketing
The Graduate Trainees will be based in Port Moresby under various Departments within the Head Office.
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department Participate in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Take notes on experiences and keep a log of things learned.
- Compile reports and make presentations to other staff members.
- Analyze existing systems and procedures and offer new ideas for improvement.
- Foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
- Conduct research and assist the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Complete fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Be a good ambassador of the company.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field.
- GPA of 3.00 or more will be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Interested applicants can submit an application consisting of a cover letter and a C.V to the address below.
ELA MOTORS, HR SUPPORT OFFICE
P O Box 74, Port Moresby – NCD
Applications close – Friday, 29th December 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.