Telecom Fiji Pte Limited is a premium Telecommunications Company in Fiji and 100% Fijian owned. Applications are invited from qualified interested candidates to join.
The size and scale of our organization offers evolving opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As part of our Graduate Trainee Program, we seek to recruit individuals with the right attitude, skills and qualification to join our dynamic team. The set requirements are:
- Assisting Planning Team Central/Western/Northern in: Overseeing the effective and efficient planning works received. Dispatching all incoming works evenly and efficiently.
- Graduates from a recognized local & International university who have attained the following with the GPA above 3.0
- Degree Engineering in Telecommunication /Electronics/Electrical.
- Degree in Networking
- Degree Computer Science & Information System/Technology.
- Driven, motivated and passionate.
- Possess the learning attitude
- The willingness’ to keep skills and knowledge up to the date.
- Charisma and highly engaging personally.
- Effective communication is key.
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills
As a Trainee, under this program you will receive guidance under the wing of experts, who will help bring out the best in you. You will receive a thorough introduction to our company, meaningful missions and project opportunities, and a development plan to help you grow. You will participate in “on-the-job-training” and receive professional skills development and formal technology training based on your career track. You are also available to start “ASAP”.
If you think you have what we are looking for, please declare your interest with us.
Electronic application only will be accepted through our website www.telecom.com.fj. Application close at 4pm, 3rd March, 2023.
Related Jobs (1)
Graduate Trainee Program 2023 on March 31, 2023 Full Time