Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
C.J Patel & Company Limited is a leading group of companies operating in Fiji with over 80 years of history. Company has a diverse investment portfolio ranging from manufacturing to trading and over 1,000 employees around the country. We are looking for Graduate Trainees to be based in our IT Department at our Head Office in Lami.
- Learn by gathering information and utilizing basic computer skills in participating in on-the-job training.
- Develop a wide range of practical work experiences to broadly understand the business operations as per the training plan.
- Assist senior staff/ mentor to undertake fieldwork and work placements at different work sites as assigned.
- Assist the helpdesk team with user support functions and attending to internal customer queries.
What we will offer:
- A comprehensive training program with cross-functional exposure across our various business units.
- Opportunity to be absorbed as a permanent cadre after successful completion of the training program and achieving the required standard of performance.
- Exposure to working in a culturally diverse and team-based environment at different work sites with the assistance of mentors and senior staff.
- Participation in meetings, workshops and team-building events.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- A recent graduate or awaiting graduation with Good GPA and a Degree or Diploma in Information System & Information Technology/Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Have confidence, propensity to lead and passion for results
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Exceptional communication, relationship- building and organizational skills
How to apply:
Interested candidate who meets the above criteria can send their application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Academic Transcript stating the position applied “Graduate Trainee – IT” to [email protected]
Application closes on 8th April 2023
Related Jobs (4)
Graduate Trainee – Investment Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Graduate Trainee on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Manager Ecommerce and Web on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Systems Developer (x2) on May 30, 2023 Full Time