Engineering department make individual contributions throughout the entirety of our resort operations that lead to a cohesive and seamless operation from both a guest facing experience and a Back Of House stand point. Our dynamic and fast paced environment is seeking university graduates working as Graduate Engineer to be based in Kokomo Private Island Resort – Kadavu. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, hardworking, show strong attention to detail and forethought in their work, as well as being high energy and thrives in a team environment.
· Adhere to, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and policies and procedures.
· To supervise and coordinate the effective operation of all plant and machinery.
· To supervise and coordinate the installation and repair of all electrical, mechanical and architectural systems throughout the hotel to insure safety and efficiency.
· Coordinate day to day work plan and ensure all works are executed to meet resort standards.
· Assist in the overall safety and security of the hotel by reporting damage, following safety rules, and assisting in emergency situations.
· To ensure spare parts for critical plants & machinery is always in stock.
· Reporting to the Chief Engineer.
· University degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Successfully completed industrial attachment hours working similar field of study.
· Possess basic knowledge and skills to manage projects.
· Great understanding of MS Office software and good computing skills will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge on Mex Software will be an Advantage.
· Must be a team player who is able to effectively well in big teams.
· Good communication and approachable personality.
If you are suitably qualified for one of the above positions and ready to join our team based in Kadavu, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications will close on 15th April, 2023 @ 4pm.
Related Jobs (2)
Graduate Trainee – Finance on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Graduate Trainee on June 1, 2023 Full Time