Iceman (Fiji) PTE Limited is a joint venture company between CJ Patel & Company Pte Ltd and Iceman Technologies (Pvt) Ltd Sri Lanka. Iceman represents world renowned brands like Copeland, Geneglace (France), Bitzer (Germany) and Heatcraft (Australia) and primarily deals with installation, assembling, selling and carrying out maintenance on prefabricated cold rooms, ice plants, refrigerated trucks and air conditioners. For more information on the Group visit https://www.icemanlk.com/
We are seeking to recruit recent graduates and persons seeking industrial attachment in aircon and refrigeration or fabrication trade to be based in Suva.
We will offer:
The Program is part of the Company’s talent management initiative aimed at developing young graduates and enthusiastic individuals by equipping them with competencies and skills through on-the-job training and to provide an opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working alongside experienced professionals and diverse teams. Our wide range of commercial solutions and projects includes design, installation and service of cold/storage rooms, freezer trucks, ice machines, supermarket display freezers, office air conditioning and cooling units, compressors, condensing units and evaporators etc.
- Opportunity to be absorbed as a permanent cadre after successful completion of the training program and achieving the required performance standard.
- A comprehensive training program with opportunity to learn from the experts of the business with mentoring & coaching and work with international brands.
- Exposure to work in a culturally diverse and team-based environment
- Network of like-minded interns & professionals
- Candidate seeking industrial attachment or a recent graduate or awaiting graduation in Refrigeration & Aircon or Fabrication trade
- Have confidence, propensity to lead and passion for results
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Physically fit, strong work ethics and good relationship- building skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their Application, CV and Academic Transcript to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the opportunity, please contact the Human Resources Department on Phone:3361855
Applications close on 30th June 2022