An exciting and challenging opportunity now exists for a well-qualified and experienced individual to be part of this growing team whilst being challenged to develop further in this critical role.
The Graduate Intern will undergo an intensive learning program that will involve cross-disciplinary training and exposure to various aspects of the business to enhance the incumbent’s skills for a successful career within the organisation. The Intern will report to and assist the Senior Investment Analyst for investment duties and will be responsible for successfully driving the following critical outcomes:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the investment functions of the Fund to allow for the most efficient use of time/resources
- Adopt working methods quickly in line with established procedures ensuring continuous learning
- Work tracker updated in a timely manner to inform and report
- Provide efficient and professional customer service to internal and external customers of the Fund
- Handle all queries in a timely manner and follow through with line Supervisor accordingly
- Assist the Senior Investment Analyst in various functions not limited to the following:
- Addressing enquiries and analysis requests of term deposit competitive rates for CEO approval
- Undertaking timely acquittals and reimbursement according to established policies
- Petty cash administration and management
- Timeliness of payment and verification of bills and invoicing
- Payment verification processes to contractors, suppliers, regulatory payments, etc.
- Effective property management – timely lease payments for Fund-owned properties including car park administration
- Initiative taken for personal development and growth
- Positive attitude demonstrated in the execution of daily duties
- Efficient work practices shown by active participation, sharing information and proposing improvements
The person we seek will have graduated recently or is to graduate within the year with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management / Economics or similar. The applicant must possess the following:
- Some knowledge of iTaukei/ Rotuman protocols and procedures
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster relationships within and across the Fund
- Strong analytical, innovative and decision-making skills
- Drive and willingness to learn and develop self
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet deadlines
The successful candidate will be provided a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification.
How to Apply:
Application must be submitted online by accessing the following URL:
with your letter addressing the critical outcomes and CV which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. Any emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
Role Description: Graduate Intern
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo:
+679 330 3137 or +679 773 3137, [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 February 2023
Related Jobs (20)
Dive Instructor and Dive Master- Island Based Position on February 22, 2024 Full Time