The Graduate Engineer – Radio Networks will provide support and expertise to effectively carry out the functions of the Radio Base Station Team with the aim of achieving KPI’s for the entire Network Operations Department.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with vendors and contractors on projects and key deliverables
• Proactive maintenance and fault restoration to Base Station and ensure the availability of zero percent network outage to the Radio Network and its customers.
• Assist in Planning, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Documentation of all the Base Station Systems in allocated Division.
• Integration of New Radio Base Stations and components into the existing network.
• Ensure completion of routine and emergency maintenance of all systems and components of radio base stations in the assigned Division
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Technology/Electronics/ Computing Science/Information Technology/ Information Systems and related field
• Be a self-starter with career aspirations in the field of IP networking, Wireless Engineering and Radio Networks
• Any Certifications in the related field would be an added advantage
• Be a team player with ability to work under strict deadlines and minimal supervision
• Be a connoisseur in the field of Telecommunications and related field
• Must possess a can-do attitude towards problem solving
• Must be sharp and tactfully good at problem analytics & solution design
More information about the job opportunity can be found on https://www.vodafone.com.fj/about/about-us/careers-page/recruit130
Closing Date: 18/04/2022