Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Post Date: August 31, 2023
Vodafone Fiji sets precedence as an industry leader with its creative and strategic leadership transitioning into a digital service provider of scale. As a keen innovation enthusiast, Vodafone evinces a diverse portfolio of enterprise solutions, digital excellence, e-commerce, and next-generation mobile communications technology with a robust FinTech services platform. Our Passion for the Vanua and strong work culture empowers our commitment to creating a more connected and inclusive Fiji. Join us to share the passion and make a difference.
The Graduate Engineer – Radio Networks will provide field-based support and expertise to effectively carry out the functions of the Radio Networks team with the aim of achieving KPI’s for the entire Network Operations Department.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Technical and Electrical Installation, Testing, Integration and Commissioning of new Base Station Sites in allocated division.
• Network operations, proactive maintenance, troubleshooting, and fault rectification of existing Base Station Sites components including technical and electrical ensuring high availability of network connectivity and services to customers.
• Liaise with vendors and manage contractors on project deliverables and acceptance.
• Ensure completion of routine and emergency maintenance of all systems and components of Base Station Sites including technical and electrical in the assigned division.
• Network assessment testing and customer site surveys & visitations.
• Responsible for project documentation and report writing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology / Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Computing Science / Information Technology & Systems or related field.
• Any professional certifications in the related field would be an added advantage.
• Be a self-starter with career aspirations in the field of IP Networking, Cellular Engineering & Radio Networks and Electrical Engineering.
• Be a team player with ability to work under strict deadlines and minimal supervision.
• Must be sharp and tactfully good at problem analytics & solution design.
• Good time management skills and an ability to follow processes.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Possess a clean and valid driver’s license (group 2).
Avoid job postings that sound too good to be true. Avoid unprofessional listings. Beware of job postings that ask you to pay a fee. Protect your identity. Beware of money wiring scams. Always do your research. Beware of unsolicited contact from an employer. Protect your social networking presence. Do not provide employers with referrals. Meeting employers. Engage in professional demeanor