A cleaner is needed to join our team. You will be in charge of maintaining our facilities as a Cleaner at our club and performing various cleaning and maintenance tasks. Your main objective will be to maintain the clubhouse’s cleanliness. You should be willing to work on the weekends and in the public holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean and supply designated facility areas
- Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling fans, restroom cleaning etc
- Perform and track routine inspection
- Perform and track maintenance activities
- Notify management in case there is a need for repair and interventions
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Certificate in Housekeeping or Year 12 completion certificate
- Certificate in OHS/ First Aid will be added advantage
- Proven working experience as a cleaner/ housemaid
- Must be fully vaccinated to Covid-19
- Knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Good knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work in the evenings, public holidays, plus weekends, as needed.
Send your application letter, detailed resume, qualification transcripts and Covid-19 vaccination card with 1 recent passport-sized photo to:
The General Manager
Nadi Sports & Social Club
P.O. Box 200, Nadi, Fiji Islands
Email: [email protected]
Application closes on 28th February 2023
Only those who meet our requirements and short-listed candidates may be contacted.