As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
The General Accounts Officer provides assistance to our Accounts team in a day-to-day tasks, month end closing, year end closing and other area as applicable. The role is to maintain and uphold the wheel of the Department as provided below (Financial Returns, Our People, Guest Experience, and Responsible Business)
Your day to day
- Ensuring deadlines are met and recorded in all areas
- Ensuring timely clearance of work required
- Maintaining and recording of document in a proper manner
- Maintaining a current and active Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- End of month closing and reporting
- End of year closing and reporting
- Ensure our services provided to our guest is accurate, professional and on a timely basis
- Ensure timely communication of reports and concern areas as well as being updated on Resort’s policies and procedures as required.
- Display team spirit to achieve Great Hotel Guest Love
- Performs any other tasks designated by the Manager Finance & Business Support
What we need from you
- Hold a tertiary qualification in commerce related field of study
- Have a year of experience in hotel accounting or operations, or a combination of both
- Be competent in both written and oral communications in English
- Be proficient with computer system and MS Office.
Send your applications together with your CV, copies of education certificates and both sides of your vaccination cards to email@example.com by Friday 10th June, 2022.