IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
Searching for an opportunity that just adds up? We’re looking for a General Accounts Officer to provide assistance to our Accounts Team in day-to-day tasks, month-end closing, year-end closing and other areas as applicable. The role is to maintain and uphold the wheel of the Department as provided below (Financial Returns, Our People, Guest Experience, and Responsible Business):-
Your day to day
- Assist Accounts Payable Officer.
- Assist Accounts Receivable Officer.
- Assist General Cashier Officer.
- Help in end of month and year closing and reporting.
- Any other tasks designated by the Accounting Supervisor or the Finance and Business Support Manager.
- Ensuring deadlines are met and recorded in all areas.
- Ensuring timely clearance of work required.
- Maintaining and recording of document in a proper manner.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a commerce related field of study.
- Have an year of experience in hotel accounting or operations, or a combination of both
- Be competent in both written and oral communication in English
- Be proficient with computer systems and MS Office.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate IHG service standards.
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Friday 05th May, 2023.
Related Jobs (10)
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Nadi on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Pacific Credit Assurance Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Assistant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Entity Controller on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Receivable on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Finance Assistant on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Finance and Grants Officer on May 22, 2023 Full Time