Castaway Island, Fiji managed by Outrigger Hospitality Group is an award-winning, iconic four-star resort In the Mamanuca group of islands. Castaway Island Fiji is 30km from Nadi, in the Mamanuca group, and easily accessible by helicopter, seaplane, and fast catamaran. We are seeking to employ a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated Individual to fill the position of Front Office Supervisor.
- Effective supervision of all guest arrivals and departures ensuring that room allocation and check-in/check-out processes follow set procedures and are customer-focused.
- Resolves guest’s complaints/requests and liaises with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up
- Regular liaison with Engineering department ensuring maintenance requests is completed quickly focusing on guest needs as a priority.
- Assists In the supervision of the day-to-day operation of the Front Office department ensuring service standards are maintained and guests’ needs are met.
- Assists in the operation of an effective night audit function, ensuring the accuracy of this daily function being paramount while maintaining customer focus.
- Openly communicate with staff ensuring regular briefings occur and relevant information is passed
- Assists the Duty Manager on all VIP treatments and ensure their expectation are met.
- Assists the Front Office Manager in overseeing the daily movement of guest activities and be able to resolve any guest complaints and to establish an amicable relationship with g
- Ensures that all entries in the logbook are read and followed up if
- Ensures lobby and public areas are clean and well presented with regular monitoring
- Performs any other tasks directed by the Front Office Manager
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Has a relevant qualification from a recognized tertiary institute
- Has a minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position in a resort establishment
- Knowledge of using Opera software would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with experience in providing guest service in an efficient manner
- Is able to live and work in an island resort environment.
If you have the relevant experience and looking for new challenges, we would like to hear from you. Please send your cover letter,deta1iled CV together with a recent passport photograph and COVID19 fully Vaccination Proof to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications need to be submitted no later than COB 08th July 2022. Applicants that meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.