First Landing Beach Resort & Villas is looking for a reliable and friendly Front Office Supervisor to join our Front Office Department
- A Fiji Seventh Form Examination pass and a Certificate Qualification for Reservations and Front Office Management would be an advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in ‘Room Master and POS Software Programs
- Ability to communicate well and work in a busy team environment.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel a must
- Career professional with exceptional customer service skills and Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Energetic & enthusiastic and strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ensure the efficient overall operation of the Front Office department
- Ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction.
- Ensures guest complaints are handled in a friendly, efficient and timely manner and follow-ups conducted with guests to ensure matters have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Ensure that all customer service standards are met and that all guests have a positive experience.
- Liaise with Sales and Reservations with regards to Weddings & Functions
- Assists the Resort Manager with Front Office Administration when required.
- Ensures feedback received from guests either personally or through guest comments cards, fax or email is relayed to the Resort Manager for referral to Department Heads for action
- Build strong relationships and liaise with the Resort Manager and all other Heads of department’s
- Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
- Supervise the front desk daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Daily Front office log books is always updated and actioned upon.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager and Resort Manager
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
HOW TO APPLY
To be successful as a Front Office Supervisor you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all Front Office policies, procedures, and standards.
Feel free to email me a copy of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, passport photo, certificates and other documents on – [email protected]
Applications closes on the 24th of September, 2023
Related Jobs (21)
Commis Chef | F&B Attendant | Trainee – F&B Department | Trainee – Kit Department on September 25, 2023 Full Time