Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accomodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professionals for the below position with outstanding knowledge and expertise in five star product delivery to join our dynamic team.
FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
– Minimum 3 years work experience within a 4-5 star resort/hotel
– Relevant Front Office Qualifications
– Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite and switchboard PABX systems
– Essential experience in Front Office Opera System
– Cashiering experience with clean proven track record
– Excellent attention to detail and an uncompromising commitment to standards
– Must be customer focused and respond promptly to guests needs
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills on all levels
– Must be honest, reliable and have a friendly and outgoing personality
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment as well as independently
– High attention to detail and accuracy, ability to work flexible hours.
– Remote island experience and working with other cultures an advantage
– Valid driver license an advantage
Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Technician
The successful applicant will be responsible for efficiently and effectively ensuring all cooling systems are maintained and repaired where necessary
- Relevant trade qualifications with minimum of 5 years work experience
- License in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Extensive knowledge of Fujitsu split systems and commercial refrigeration units
- Good work ethic and must be physically fit and healthy
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Must have Gas handling license
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same trade
- Relevant education and trade qualification
- Understanding of pool testing procedures
- Understanding of procedures of cleaning and disinfecting swimming pools
- Understanding MSDS of chemical usage
- Understanding of the operating principles of a swimming pool
- Sound understanding of Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to commensurate the qualifications and experience of the successful applicants. If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references and current contact details to:
Group Human Resource Officer
Ahura Resorts PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Applications close December 13, 2023