Iririki Island Resort & Spa is seeking a suitable candidate to appoint for following position
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the FOM will directly supervise all front office personnel and ensure proper completion of all Resort front office duties.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire Front Office process of the Resort.
- Responsible for maintaining good guest relations within the Resort.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and enquires
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, SAs etc)
- Formulate budgets and prepare monthly revenue/expense forecasts
- Maintain customer service/satisfaction standards; handle customer service issues;
- Maintain and operate all computer equipment
- Supervise, roster, and train Front Office staff including security and boat drivers.
- Ensure Daily postings and Direct billings are accurate and timely
- Ensure the Resorts pricing policies are adhered to
- Implement yield management principles to ensure the Resorts average room rate and occupancy levels are maintained at the highest possible levels
- Perform the timely completion of Month End and ad hoc rooms reporting as required by the Directors, General Manager, Sales force or department heads.
- Minimum of four years of hotel front desk management experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks
- Knowledge of Room Master hotel system an advantage
This is a full time position to commence immediately.
How to Apply
Applications with CV and current references must be addressed to:
Iririki Island Resort & Spa
PO Box 230
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time