The Front Office Manager is concerned with the strategic management of the Front Office department following Hilton brand standards, policies and procedures. This role is responsible for the operation of all Front Desk operations, the Transportation team, Concierge, and telephone service centre.
What will I be doing?
As the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage day-to-day Front Office operations
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow
A Front Office Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent is mandatory
- Must have international 5 star hotel experience
- A minimum of 2 years of Front Office Manager experience in a leisure or corporate hotel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Proficiency with property management systems – Honors, CRM, Opera (version 7)
- A Strong commercial/business sense and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Click on Apply Now to apply or apply via LinkedIn.
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time