Front Office Clerk- Island Based Position
Join Our Front Office Team at Mantaray Island Resort!
Are you ready to be part of a team that defines exceptional customer service and takes pride in setting the gold standard in the Tourism Industry? At Mantaray Island resort, we are more than just a company; we are a family committed to delivering unforgettable experiences. Join us as a Front Office Clerk and become the welcoming ambassador of our tropical paradise.
As a Front Office Clerk, you will play a crucial role in ensuring a positive first impression for our clients. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and welcoming clients and visitors with a warm and friendly manner.
- Managing the front desk area and maintaining a neat and organized workspace.
- Taking bookings/ reservations of guests.
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Assisting with client inquiries and providing information about our services.
- Handling mail and package deliveries.
- Maintaining office supplies and ordering as needed.
- Collaborating with team members to provide administration support.
Required skills and pre- qualifications for the jobs are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience in a Resort/Hotel Front Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and a customer-oriented attitude.
- Must be fluent in spoken English and possess the ability to work in a team.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using office software and equipment.
- Experience in using reservation and booking software/ systems is a plus.
- Honest & Flexible with a “Can Do” Attitude.
How to apply
If you are a friendly and organized individual who enjoys being the face of a company, we would love to hear from you! Please send in the following:
- Detailed CV including referees
- Cover letter
- No certificates needed, only upon request.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with company benefits.
Include a telephone contact that should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
Related Jobs (20)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time