Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialise in production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and a co-manufacturer for Nestle. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Forklift Driver to be based in Ba.
- Transporting materials between loading, unloading, and processing to/from storage area.
- Loading and unloading of goods from trucks, containers etc.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Perform routine pre and post inspections on forklift equipment to ensure forklift is clean, safe and in good operating condition.
- A valid Group 9 License with no adverse driving records.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in operating forklift preferably in a manufacturing plant/storage facility setting.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work on shift basis.
A market competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can send their application and CV to Email: [email protected] or hand deliver to Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited Office at Kings Road, Yalalevu, Ba.
For enquiries contact Human Resources Department on Phone: 6674322
Applications close on 6th July 2022