Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Air Terminal Services (Fiji) Pte. Limited
- Monitors daily Audits of the processes within the Kitchen and Cabin sections to ensure compliance to requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 22000, PAS220 standards and the National Food Safety Act and Regulations.
- Conducts scheduled Monthly Hygiene and Process Inspections.
- Assesses the effectiveness of PRP’s and OPRP’s.
- Facilitates and monitors the Pest Control Program, Monitors the Cleaning of Catering Premises and Equipment in conformity to Food Safety standards.
- Conducts Personal Hygiene Audits on all Staff, and provides results for improvements’ to the Catering Management Team.
- Collates and Reviews daily HACCP records and provides data to the Catering Management Team for Analysis and Decision Making.
- Monitors the performance of monitoring and measuring equipment to ensure that it is safeguarded from adjustments that would invalidate the measurement results, facilitates the calibration process maintains the records of assessment and resulting actions.
- Assists the Food Safety Team in the review of processes and practices.
- Maintains and manages all documented Food Safety Records per standard requirements of and PCI-001 Control of Documents and Records.
- Investigates all non-conformances /customer complaints, collates and presents data to the Catering Services Management Team for corrective measure and monitors the effectiveness of CA.
- Provides weekly statistical Reports on behalf of the status of the Food Safety Management System to the FST meeting.
- Manages the schedule and the collation of Food Samples for Micro-Biological testing.
- Collaborate in the preparation of communication materials for rapid dissemination of information on food safety threats.
- Assist in the development of guidance, education material and advice linked to early warning, prevention and response to food safety threats.
- Provides updates for audit readiness/ assists the Department in the Audit of Suppliers.
- Acts and advisory for needed improvements in respect to buildings sanitation; building defects and maintenance for operating equipment.
- Performs QA checks [unscheduled checks ensure compliance of the product to specifications.
- Carries periodic chefs tables – Reconciling the specification conformity, sensory quality evaluation, weight checks.
- Conduct Food Safety related awareness and training.
- Play a leading role in the iAMS Action Group and/or Food Safety Team.
- Performs any other related duties that maybe assigned by the Manager Catering Services with regards to the Food Safety Management System.
- A Degree in Food Technology or similar discipline with 3 years related experience OR
- Diploma in Food Technology or similar discipline with 5 years related experience OR
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and additional relevant Food Safety related short courses with 7 years’ demonstrated experience in a HACCP and ISO 22000 food preparation environment.
- Food Microbiological understanding is advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of ISO 22000 application in any Food Industry is desirable.
- TOTS 1 would be an added advantage
Visit https://www.ats.com.fj/Careers to apply for the position
Related Jobs (50)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time
Emergency Preparedness and Response Program Officer on November 23, 2022 Contractual