The Holiday Inn Hotels & Resort brand belongs to the IHG family of brands – a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,600 hotels and resorts in over 100 countries around the world. At Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in! When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu, you’re more than just a job title.
– Supervise the service and delivery of menu items in assigned restaurant ensuring a high level of quality and consistency.
– In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
– Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up.
– Supervise cash handling and banking procedures.
– Monitor standards of guest facilities and services.
– Control stock and monitor security procedures.
– Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
– Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
– Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
– Possess a high level of Supervisory skills in the F&B outlets and functions.
– Able to adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety or other compliance requirements, knowledge in Brand Standards and local policies and procedures.
– Possess good communication skills.
– Ability to interact with guests.
– Able to work under pressure and for deadline.
– Must be highly motivated & a self starter.
– Right attitude and drive to work as a team.
Deadline: 12th August 2022