Malolo Island Fiji is an intimate Family resort located in the Mamanuca group of islands. The resort comprises 46 bures, 3 dining outlets, three bars, a boutique, kids club, spa, activities and two swimming pools.
At Malolo the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly yet professional Fijian island experience.
We are now seeking a dedicated, career minded industry professional with outstanding knowledge, expertise and experience to join our dynamic team.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
The successful applicants will be responsible for overseeing efficient and hygienic restaurant, bar and beverage operations ensuring friendly service and the delivery of consistent and high quality food and beverage products to all guests.
- Relevant qualifications and or extensive hospitality/restaurant/beverage experience at a supervisory level.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail to be able to effectively assist the F&B Manager in the day to day running of the F&B Department.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Must be customer focused and respond promptly to guest needs.
- Understanding of all Work Place Health, Food Safety and Hygiene regulations.
- Good work ethic, team player and must be physically fit and healthy
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant.
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references and current contact details to:
Please forward applications to Human Resources
PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Applications close 7 February 2023
Related Jobs (20)
Dive Instructor and Dive Master- Island Based Position on February 22, 2024 Full Time