Your day to day
As F&B Services Manager, you’ll lead and direct food & beverage operations of our restaurant, bars, and MICE. In doing so, you will work collaboratively with the Hotel Services Manager to provide leadership, organization, and direction to the entire Food & Beverage Services Team to enable a luxury guest experience to be delivered. You will be experienced in the luxury hospitality sector and proficient across all functions of the operation, while having the ability to think strategically and effectively to achieve departmental goals and KPIs.
This is the top food and beverage management job in a large, luxury city hotel. The role supervises a large number of employees in multiple major food and beverage outlets and banquet and convention facilities. Oversees multiple managers and supervisors.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who know how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high level of service excellence to Grand Pacific Hotel’s valued guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience – ideally, you’ll have spent at least three years in a managerial food & beverage position in a luxury, 5-star environment; supervising a large number of employees in multiple major food and beverage outlets, banquet and meeting facilities. Oversee multiple managers and supervisors. Problem-solving skills – be able to handle guest issues efficiently and effectively. This includes clear communication, accountability, prompt resolution.
- Be literate and tech-savvy – you will be required to be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and holiday shifts are all part of the role.
What we offer
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, you will also be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
The Grand Pacific Hotel is on an historic journey as we transit into our Luxury & Lifestyle collection of becoming “InterContinental Grand Pacific Hotel Suva”
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time