With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Food & Beverage Manager has the key responsibility of ensuring that all Food & Beverage outlets, Conference and Banqueting operations are managed as successful independent profit centers, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and consistency in line with Hilton International standards. This role will achieve these through the key strategies of planning, controlling, organizing and marketing.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Overseeing operations of Food & Beverage outlets
- Maintaining exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruiting, managing, training, and developing the Food & Beverage team
- Assisting with the annual and mid-year appraisals for team members
- Managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Working within budgeted guidelines
- Assisting in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Developing menus with other members of Kitchen and Food & Beverage team
- Responsible for monthly stock takes
- Implementing programs & incentives to maximize sales and revenue
- Complying with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assisting other departments wherever necessary and maintain great working relationships
What are we looking for?
- Degree in relevant area
- Previous F&B Management experience in an international 5 star property
- Innovative & committed to delivering high levels of customer service with a positive attitude
- Good communication & reporting skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Willingness and ability to develop team members
- Up to date knowledge of modern trends and applications in the field of Food & Beverage
- Strong commercial focus and business sense
- Proven leadership, training & organizational ability is essential along with the capacity to analyze and solve problems and proven work experience of managing a team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Click on Apply Now to Apply.