the InterContinental brand.
Shaped by decades of International know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create a warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guest a personal and enriching experience.
if you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
We are currently looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Attendant to join our friendly and professional team at the Club InterContinental.
The Food & Beverage Attendant would support the Club’s Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise-en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparation and delivery of service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mise en Place and Food Preparation
- Assist with receiving and storage of goods
- Clean and maintain equipment and premises
- Maintain hygienic standards and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of functions and service
- Assist with cellar operations
- Mini Bar duties.
What we need from you
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Certification in Hospitality Management or equivalent plus past experience in Food & Beverage and Front Office/Opera experience is essential, preferably in a hotel of similar size. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- Food and Beverage experience would be beneficial.
- Front Office career background with at least 2 years’ experience in a Front Office role would be an advantage.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance by 1600hrs Sunday 02nd April, 2023 to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time