Truly memorable dining experiences don’t just come from delicious dishes, fine dining and exquisite ambiance. Which is why we’re searching for Food & Beverage candidates confident in delivering unforgettable experiences through a warm welcome, inspired recommendations and seamless service from starter to dessert and beyond.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Striving to make every meal truly memorable for our guests by serving up hight standards with our signature flare
- Minimising waste and keeping your supervisor or duty manager in the loop about any unsafe equipment, low supplies, or safety incidents
- Taking on ad-hoc duties to keep the service running smoothly
What we need from you
- Secondary Education
- 3 year’s experiences preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand, and the Company
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexible attitude to shifts – you may be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Join us today!
Applications and supporting documents are to be submitted by email to [email protected] before COB 20 December 2023.
Applications must be addressed to the:
Human Resources Manager – Crowne Plaza Residences Port Moresby
P.O. BOX 1402, Port Moresby
*This vacancy is open to PNG citizens only. IHG is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.