Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Fleet Coordinator position to be based in Service Department in Waubay. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Collection of corporate customer business details and follow up on work required on their vehicles.
- Coordinate and maintain contact with corporate customers in pricing, quotations and invoicing.
- Organize Parts required for corporate vehicle repairs and ensure service delivery is prioritized.
- Act as a medium for corporate customer’s concerns on behalf of Fleet Manage.
- Assist Fleet Manager for fleet service outreach to medium, larger business and corporate sectors.
- Assist in maintaining a corporate-customer satisfaction relationship and network.
- Tertiary Qualification in Sales and Marketing an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Must have general knowledge of vehicle mechanical operation.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with good customer service skills.
- Must have a driving license with clean record.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to [email protected] with subject as Fleet Coordinator Application.
Applications close at 4.00pm on Monday 5th September, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted