These positions will be reporting to the respective Engineering Supervisors.
– 1 position will be based at the Feed Mill in Nausori.
– 1 position will be based at the Livestock Engineering site in Lakena, Nausori.
The nature of the role includes:
- Performs routine maintenance on various types of equipment and improves equipment for the maximum efficiency such as Conveyors, Augers, Bucket Elevators boilers, pumps, in commercial/industrial facilities.
- Perform any other work and related task as per business needs.
- Have the ability to facilitate root cause analysis during breakdowns.
- Carrying out planned equipment and machine installation works.
- Ensuring all planned maintenance work is completed within the expected timeframe.
- Ensuring equipment is safe and fully operational as per set standards.
- Adhering to all bio security protocols.
- Have experience in working in an operational environment.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A Trade certificate or diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven working experience of at least 1 year as a Mechanical Fitter.
- Previous experience in installing machinery and carrying out repair and maintenance.
- Ability to work shifts and perform work with minimum supervision.
- Experience working in an FMCG company is an added advantage.
If these positions appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager to [email protected] with the email subject as the position title. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 15th September 2023.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Related Jobs (13)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time