Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Post Date: March 20, 2022
Vodafone operates with speed, simplicity and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and to be the best. We operate in a fast paced and ever changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone we bring out the best in people, live our values and are passionate about what we do.
This position reports to the Head of Financial Accounting and Reporting and is responsible for strengthening the growth of the company by enhancing the decision-making capacity of its managers. The successful candidate will achieve this by ensuring that the information provided are accurate and value adding to the decision-making process.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly accounting statements, journals, reconciliations and supporting documents
• Assisting with the preparation of month -end accounts and statutory financial statements
• Assisting with the preparation of group consolidated reports
• Cash Flow Management including Forecast and Analysis of CAPEX payments, taxes and dividends
• Review of payment vouchers and supporting documents
• Preparation of statutory audit requirements
• Prepare SOP’s and DOP’s and provide finance reviews as and when requested
• Actively participate in Cross Functional team meetings on key projects and initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Financial Management or equivalent
• Be analytical and detail-oriented with good financial skills and an expert understanding of current accounting standards
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and stick to time constraints
• Additional qualification as such CPA, CA or equivalent would be advantageous
• Strong understanding of business principles and finance in order to interpret data and make strategic recommendations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to analyze and summarize complex information.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheet and accounting software programs.
Avoid job postings that sound too good to be true. Avoid unprofessional listings. Beware of job postings that ask you to pay a fee. Protect your identity. Beware of money wiring scams. Always do your research. Beware of unsolicited contact from an employer. Protect your social networking presence. Do not provide employers with referrals. Meeting employers. Engage in professional demeanor