Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited seeks a qualified, committed & an experienced professional to fill in the role of Finance Supervisor, Properties Division.
The incumbent will work in the Properties Division under the direction of the Finance and Administration Manager. The Finance Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of financial management of the Credit Corporation Properties, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as regulations.
This role reports directly to the Finance & Administration Manager Properties.
Outline of duties:
- Maintains the Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Oversee and manage daily accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions, cash management, banking, receivables, Fixed Asset and related finance matters.
- Improve work systems for financial operations in the office and in offices in accordance with CCPNG Ltd Finance Policies and Statutory regulations, including systems of cash flow management, budgeting, consolidation of accounting information, internal controls, financial reporting, financial record-keeping, and compliance.
- Train and supervise finance staff within the Fianance department not ristricted to staff in the office.
- Maintain banking relations and plan and monitor cash flow requirements to ensure the smooth implementation of bank Reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly standard accounting submissions for review by the Finance and Administration Manger, including general ledger files and accounts.
- Oversee reconciliations, expenditures by cost centre/project, as well as other financial information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in developing annual fiscal year budgets together with the Finance and Administration
- Continuously stay abreast with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, compile and
- update applicable local policies as well as train staff in these policies.
- Ensure compliance with Audit financial policies and procedures.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit.
- Other duties as directed by the Finance & Admin Manager, Properties.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive financial management experience is required.
- Professional qualification in accountancy or nearly to complete CPA Courses
- Demonstrate experience and skills with financial budget preparation and analysis.
- Reporting and presentation of proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of general ledger, journal entries, payroll, payables and balance sheet and year-end Financial Statements.
- Experienced in year-end Audit requirements with External Auditors.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly excel.
- Prior staff supervisory experience and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous knowledge of Accounting System will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance is required.
If you think you have the qualities including the required skillset, we would like to hear from you.
All applications must provide the following:
- A cover letter.
- A current CV with current head & shoulders clear photograph and names of three (3) contactable referees.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Head of People & Culture
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited
P O Box 1787
Port Moresby, 121
National Capital District
Applications close on Thursday 14th September 2023 at 5pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hand delivered to Ground Floor, Credit House, Cuthbertson Street, Port Moresby, National Capital District or emailed to [email protected]