Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fijian owned company dedicated to providing quality vacation and lifestyle experiences whilst preserving cultural values and the surrounding environment. It is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular, well-known and multi award-winning resorts in the Mamanuca Islands – Malolo Island Resort, and the luxury escape with Fiji’s first and only authentic over-water bures, Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are now seeking competent professionals for the below positions. Successful candidates will ideally meet the following requirements:
FINANCE OFFICER x2 (Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable)
– Must have a Diploma or Degree in Accounting and at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position in hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Should be well versed with QuickBooks or any other similar accounting package and experience in Micros/Opera PMS would be an added advantage.
- Experience in hotel Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payables accounting function is required.
- Must be flexible in approach to work, be able to work to strict deadlines and competing demands.
- Must have a Diploma in Hotel Management from FNU or Relevant TPAF qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in purchasing, preferably in hotel/resort environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and must be computer literate with excellent skills in MS word, Excel, and E-Mail Programs.
- Must have a valid full group 2 driver’s license.
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions – requires periodic lifting and moving of moderately heavy objects (up to 10kgs).
All the above positions will be based in our Head Office, Martintar, Nadi.
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Chief Financial Officer
Email – [email protected]
Applications Close: 30th May 2023
Related Jobs (12)
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Inventory Clerk on June 6, 2023 Full Time
SERVICE MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Trade Analyst on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Bank account setup for Outsource Fiji on June 5, 2023 Full Time
URGENT : Accounts Payable Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time