Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure that the highest level of quality service is maintained and managed according to the Resort Accounting policy and procedures
- Knowledge of finance internal control system Knowledge of disbursement and accounts payable
- Knowledge of Cash receipts, Basic knowledge of accounting, Opera Software, and Macros POS Be able to prepare daily and monthly financial report
- Plan, direct and control the Accounting functions with strategic implementation and accurate accounting management is maintained within guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Great team player
- Reliable, a good listener and be able to work under pressure
- Minimum qualification with Certificate in banking & finance management, business Accounting.
- Capable to demonstrate commitment to excellence in customer service with a strong desire to maintain high standards. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role . Any international hotel experience will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
- Interested applicants should send in their application, recent detailed curriculum vitae with transcript and reference letter from recent employer and three referees
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
Applications should reach the following address, no later than, 08th JUNE 2022, and the successful applicants will be advised on the date and venue of the interview.
Human Resources Manager
Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji
Private Mail Bag