Newman Pte Limited is the largest electronic recharge distributor of prepaid mobile airtime top up services around the country. Our key business, Epay focuses on the top up or recharge market for processing electronic purchases of prepaid mobile airtime and transaction processing for other pre-payment services. We are looking for a dynamic, highly competent and experienced person to join us as Finance Officer to be based in our Head Office, Suva.
- Reconcile PO receipts against invoices and delivery dockets.
- Capturing all invoices in a timely manner to correct accounts.
- Respond efficiently to supplier queries.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions for statutory reporting purposes.
- Update internal systems with financial data and carry out reconciliations.
- Effectively participate in the monthly stock takes.
- Ensure internal control for payables is being always practiced.
- Assisting in month end close of the General Ledger and compilation of month end reports.
- Submitting and assisting staff/ internal or external auditors in perusing documents relating to job role
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
- Good communication skills, be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be a team player and be able assist team members as and when required
- Must have a group 2 driving license
We will offer competitive market renumeration package to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply online using below link:
Applications close on Friday August 5th, 2022