Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fijian owned company dedicated to providing quality vacation and lifestyle experiences whilst preserving cultural values and the surrounding environment. It is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular, well-known and multi award-winning resorts in the Mamanuca Islands – Malolo Island Resort, and the luxury escape with Fiji’s first and only authentic over-water bures, Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are now seeking competent professionals for the below positions. Successful candidates will ideally meet the following requirements:
Finance Officer (Nadi Based)
– Must have a Diploma or Degree in Accounting and at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position in hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Should be well versed with QuickBooks, Sun Systems or any other similar accounting package and experience in Micros/Opera PMS would be an added advantage.
- Experience in hotel Accounts Receivable or Payables accounting function is required.
- Must be flexible in approach to work, be able to work to strict deadlines and competing demands.
Purchasing Officer (Nadi based)
- Must have a Diploma in Hotel Management from FNU or Relevant TPAF qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in purchasing, preferably in a hotel/resort environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and must be computer literate with excellent skills in MS word, Excel, and E-Mail Programs.
- Must have knowledge and experience on Materials Control inventory system or any other inventory system at a Resort or Hotel
- Must have a valid full group 2 driver’s license.
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions – requires periodic lifting and moving of moderately heavy objects (up to 10kgs).
F&B Storeman (Island Based)
– Relevant qualification from FNU or TPAF
– Knowledge and proven experience in Food & Beverage operations as well as general resort or hotel general stores operations
– Comprehensive knowledge of inventory purchasing, storage procedures and practices
– Knowledge of effective methods of organizing and implementing a procurement and supply inventory program
– Computer literate with excellent skills in MS office applications
– Must have knowledge and experience on Materials Control inventory system or any other inventory system at a Resort or Hotel
– Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, particularly ability to work to strict time deadlines
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Chief Financial Officer
Email – [email protected]
Applications Close: 14 February 2024