Bolloré Logistics (Fiji) Ltd (A joint venture with C J Patel) is a subsidiary of a highly diversified, independent industrial Bolloré Group that ranks among the world’s top 10 in Freight forwarding and Logistics Activities with presence in 600 locations in 102 countries. Bolloré Logistics offers a full range of services and industry expertise with complete logistics needs of importers and exporters, upstream and downstream of production; organizing transport, customs and regulatory compliance, industrial projects, and supply chain services.
Due to the success and growth of our air/sea freight business, applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced person for the below strategic position to further provide support for our service deliveries at our Suva Office.
- Entering data for sales and purchase ledger from source documents
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Entering data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Assisting in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Ensuring swift payment of invoices
- Resolving of financial related queries
- Assisting with end of month/year preparation and procedures
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role
- Exceptional IT skills, especially with spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mature, understanding and exceptional customer service skills
- Must have a valid group 2 driving license.
The successful applicant must have a high degree of drive and confidence, good communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience.
How to apply
Applications for above position should include a current resume with copies of academic transcripts, recent passport size photo and an outline of your proven experience to carry out the role. All applications must be addressed “Vacancy – Finance Officer” and post to Bolloré Logistics’ (Fiji) Ltd, Private Mail Bag, Suva or emailed to [email protected]
Applications close 07th February 2023